FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is an affiliate program? How does it work?
An affiliate program is a revenue sharing program where the affiliate (that's you) drives traffic to a merchant's website (that's us) in exchange for referral commissions. When a visitor clicks on the affiliate link to our site and completes a purchase, you get a commission on every item they buy.
2. How do I sign up?
You can sign up here.
3. I'm having trouble signing up. I need help!
This article will guide you step by step through the process of signing up.
4. Does it cost anything to be an affiliate?
No, absolutely not.
5. How are sales tracked?
After you sign up, you will be given custom-formatted affiliate links that you can put on your website, post on social media, include in your email broadcasts, etc. This will ensure that traffic is properly tracked. We maintain a 3-month cookie, meaning that if a visitor clicks on your affiliate link, you will be credited with the sale as long as the visitor purchases within 3 months.
6. How much will I earn?
The affiliate commission is 30% for the sale of the softcover version of The Happy Mom, and it is 40% for the sale of the ebook version of The Happy Mom.
7. How and when do I get paid?
Payouts are made monthly via PayPal. When you sign up as an affiliate, you will be asked for your PayPal email address so that payouts can be made to you.
8. I would like to send a few emails to my mailing list to promote The Happy Mom. Will you be providing any email templates that I can use, so that I don't have to write the emails from scratch?
Yes, we would be more than happy to send you the templates via email.
9. I have other questions about the affiliate program that aren't covered on this page.
Feel free to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org